For Sales Executive:
We are looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team. The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build a rapport with customers and close sales. As a sales executive, you will be primarily responsible for sharing and executing the companies set objectives. You are expected to coordinate with the marketing department to generate leads, forecast sales, and establish sales goals. You also need to prepare budgets and presentations as per the need.
The Ideal candidate is the one who is a self-starter, who has an understanding of the procedures required for prospecting and onboarding clients, who is willing to go the extra yard to meet his desired objectives, who takes problems as a means of opportunities, who will ensure that A Job Is Not Done Till The Time It Is Complete.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Presenting Demos and salient product features to prospective leads.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Create and manage sustainable Sales Funnel on regular basis.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- And above all, achieving and meeting the sales objectives set for him/her.
Sales Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Candidate must have two to three years of relevant experience
- Experienced in forming sales strategies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship management
- Excellent command over local languages along with fluency in English, Hindi (preferred)
- Good Negotiating skills